It’s Wednesday and March and WHAT!! How is time flying like this?” We were pretty blessed in the cold weather department and now it is almost Spring – YAY!! (P.S. I knocked wood and threw salt over my shoulder before I typed that!)
My card today uses Every Flower. Faith at From the Heart Stamps brought this stamp out of retirement for me and I couldn’t wait to ink it up. It is so sweet and simple and awesome!! Did I mention she created digital papers to go with it too?! Squeeee – LOVE it!!
Last month I created a pretty fun layout and I thought it fit with this image so decided I would use it again with this image. This card make me so happy – I think I need to send it to someone immediately so I can share that feeling. Now who to send it to?
- Image: Every Flower digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White and Melon Sorbet (PTI) Black (Recollections), DP (Digi Paper by From the Heart Stamps Every Flower DDP)
- Ink: Copics YG21, YG23, YG25, R21, R22, R24, RV23, RV25, RV29, Y32, Y35, Y38, E79, B01, B000, W00, W1, W3, White Gel Pen and Wink of Stella
- Other: Back and Polka dot Backdrop Dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Stitched Circle Die (Simon Says Stamp), Circle and Scallop Circle Dies (Spellbinder), Rain Drop (Papertrey Ink)
- Fresh Brewed Challenges – Spring
- Sisterhood of Crafters – Think Spring
- Paper Creator – Challenge #45 Spring Colors
- Cuttlebug Mania – Welcome Spring
Thanks for stopping by! Hey Don’t forget the sketch Challenge is still going on at From the Heart Stamps and you have plenty of time to join in!!