What a week I have had…It has been rough for sure. Soooo I didn’t get this card made as soon as I had planned to but I hope it’s better late than never because I had a lot of fun making it. I actually pulled a few dies off the “got to have but haven’t used” shelf – that is always exciting!
This is another one of the new images in the LMMS Shop that were created specifically for customers that won a challenge – Polka Dot Pals Danni. My card has a lot of pieces but it is actually only one layer and I think it is sweet, sweet, sweet!
- Image: Polka Dot Pals Danni digi by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Inky Antics clear stamp set – Simple Sentiments (just the sending)
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), DP Scrap (DCWV)
- Ink: Copics – (Hair) E33, E35, E37, E39 (Skin) E00, E02, E21, E30 (Clothes) R81, R83, R85, YG21, YG23, YG25 (Butterfly) R81, R85, B02, B04 (Elephant) C1, C3, C5, C7, R01 (Shoes and Shadow)W1, W3, W5,W7, (Sky) B0000
- Distress Inks Citron – For the Hugs
- Sentiment Ink: Black from Versafine Black Onyx
- Other: Opaque White Embossing Powder (WOW), Stitched Borders (Lawn Fawn), Big Hugs Die (Papertrey Ink), Stitched Rectangle Die (Simon Says Stamps), Fun Foam for dimension.
- Less is More – Week 264 Add some Texture
- Just Add Ink – #299 Inspiration ( went with the COLORS in the pic)
Thanks for stopping by!!