It’s time for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet (Challenge #131). It is ANYTHING GOES again so have fun!!
There are still tons of darling LMMS Valentine images I can’t wait to play with but today I colored up one of the elephants Tine’s Friend. There isn’t too much more time for Valentine’s cards though so I guess it’s good that love is year round huh?I wanted to create a background using a embossing folder and ink. I went with Brusho and an X’s and O’s folder. It didn’t turn out as crisp as I had hoped but it is still fun! I fussy cut the elephant and adhered it to my card – then I drew in some shading and now, I have to write a message and get it into the mail. I love sending Valentine’s to all the kids in my life and they love getting mail with their name on it.
- Image: Tine’s Friend digi by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Black Cardstock (Recollections) Canson Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Copics – C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, (giraffe) Y35, Y38, E49, (heart) RV25, RV29
- Background Ink: Brilliant Red – Brusho
- Other: Backdrop Dies (A Jillian Vance Designs), Stitched Rectangle Die (Simon Says Stamps), Wink of Stella clear on the foot heart and pink in the sentiment.
- Crafty Catz – Challenge #311 – Use RED as your Main Colour
- Aud Sentiments Challenge – #148 Use A Love Sentiment
- Card Mania – CMC#77 Add Some Red
Thanks for stopping by!! Come join the challenge!
Woo Hoo!! This card won a challenge at Crafty Catz and was a top pick at Aud Sentiments!