It’s time for a new release at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and there is a lot to L-O-V-E with this one!! We are welcoming the new DT and saying a sad goodbye to the outgoing DT. The new DT has a lot of inspiration this month for you to enjoy!
My image today uses the new Luna Bitterfrost Hearts Rocks and she absolutely ROCKS! She is like a Queen of Hearts in training don’t cha think?
My card has some rounded colors and fun papers and a new sentiment set came off the shelf (Woo Hoo!!)
- Image: Luna Bitterfrost Hearts Rocks digi by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Papertrey Ink clear stamp set – Simple Sentiments
- Paper: Vintage Cream card stock (PTI), Black Cardstock (Recollections) Lost and Found Heirloom DP (My Mind’s Eye)
- Ink: Copics – Shoes/shadow W00, W1, W3, W5, W7 (Outfit) C5, C7, C9, R35, R37, R39, R56, R59, E50, E53 (Hair) E43, E44, E49, E37 (crown) Y23, Y26, Y28 (skin) E00, E02, E11, E21
- Sentiment Ink: Black from Simon Says Stamps
- Other: Backdrop Dies (A Jillian Vance Designs), Wink of Stella, White Gel Pen.
Thanks for stopping by!! Come join the challenge and go give the new DT some love!