It’s time for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet (Challenge #130) This one is another ANYTHING GOES!
There are some new images in the LMMS Shop that were created specifically for customers that won a challenge and they are just soooo sweet. I created a simple card today using Elisa’s Kitty… You can get Elisa too – and she is a hatter (LOVE)!
- Image: Elisa’s Kitty digi by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Inky Antics clear stamp set – Simple Sentiments
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Lime green Cardstock (Recollections)
- Ink: Copics – (scarf) RV25, RV2, YG21, YG23, YG25, (Cat and Shadow)W1, W3, W5,W7, R00 (Sky) B0000
- Sentiment Ink: Black from Simon Says Stamps
- Other: Backdrop Dies (A Jillian Vance Designs), Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Square Die (Simon Says Stamps), Fun Foam for dimension.
- Craft Rocket Challenge – Challenge #7 Clean and Simple
- City Crafter Challenge – Week 296 ~ For the love of pets
- Show us your pussies – cats only – Challenge #2 – Furrything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!! Come join the challenge!