This card uses two Little Miss Muffet Stamps – one is called Jr. Hatter Jacie and the other is brand new today called Forest Friends Christmas Foster. This is one of several new images that are on sale right now for $1.I decided to create a fun little shaker card and fussy cut the little forest friend to stand in the “foreground” of the image. These images are adorable!
- Image: Jr. Hatter Jacie and Forest Friends Christmas Foster digis by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Peace on Earth (Simon Says Stamps)
- Paper: White (Papertrey Ink), Pure Poppy Card(PTI), DP (Stampin’ Up), Acetate
- Ink Images: Copics Deer Y23, Y26, Y28, R24, R27, R29, YG93, YG95, YG99, E70, E71, E74, E77, Glaze black, White gel Hatter R22, R24, R27, R29, YG03, YG63, YG67, C0, C1, C3, E00, E02, E11, E21, RV02, RV06. E70, E71, E74, E77, E42, E44, E47, W1, W3, W5, W7, White gel pen. Black glaze pen
- Ink Sentiment: Versafine Black Onyx
- Other Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Rectangle Dies (Spellbinders), Sequins, Fun Foam
- Paper Craft Crew – PCCCS #175: Tic Tac Toe (I went diagonally from the top left corner to the bottom – Deer, Reed and lime-ish green, Christmas Theme)
- Animal Friends Challenge – #33 Christmas or New Year (must have an animal)
- Paper Minutes – Paperminutes #414 – Schnee / Snow
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your holiday and have a Happy New Year!
WootWoot!! This card was a top pick at Paper Craft Crew 🙂