Today I am using a new Birdbrain and he is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E – Jingle Bell Birdbrain Chick. It is also a gift card holder on the back. It is a simple one -I just scored the card and folded it over…
Enjoy your holiday break. My you and your family have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
- Image: Jingle Bell Birdbrain Chick digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White card (PTI), Pure Poppy card (PTI). DP (Stampin’Up)
- Ink: Y32, Y35, Y38, YR15, YR18,R24, R27, R29, G07, G28, YG63, YG99, C0, C1, C3, BG0000 YG03, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, W1, W3, W5, W7
- Other: Stitched Circle Die (Simon Says Stamps), Circle dies (Spellbinders), Basic and polka dot backdrop dies (AJVD), Tab punch (Stampin ‘Up), Glossy Accents, Crystal Snow Glitter, Wink of Stella
- Lawnscaping Challenge: Merry Christmas sponsored by Lawn Fawn
- Eureka Stamps – Eureka Stamps Challenge #172 Santa
- Not Just Cards – Challenge #27 December
Thanks for stopping by!
YAY! This card was a top pick at Eureka Stamps!