Where is the time going? Is Thanksgiving seriously around the corner!?
For today’s card, I had a pre-printed copy of the same image I used on last week’s LMMS card sitting on my desk so I decided to color it up and use it again this week (Polka Dot Pals Faye). Thought this week I went clean and simple with no designer paper. She is sooo versatile!In keeping with the theme, I used a chunky “Thanks!” sentiment and had Faye balance on it. What do you think?
- Image: Polka Dot Pals Faye digi by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Hampton Art
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Black Cardstock (Recollections)
- Ink: Copics – (clothes) RV13, RV14, RV17, RV19, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9 (hair) E29, E49, E33, E35, E37, E39 (skin) E00, E02, E11, E21 (Shadow) W1, W3, W5
- Other: Backdrop Dies (A Jillian Vance Designs), fun foam, Wink of Stella
- Crafty Creations Challenges – #302 Give Thanks!
- Paper Craft Crew Challenges – PCCCS #171: Theme Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!!