Where is the time going? Is Thanksgiving seriously around the corner!?
It is time for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and this week’s Challenge #124 is themed Thanks!
For today’s card, I had a pre-printed copy of the same image I used on last week’s LMMS card sitting on my desk so I decided to color it up and use it again this week (Polka Dot Pals Faye). Thought this week I went clean and simple with no designer paper. She is sooo versatile!In keeping with the theme, I used a chunky “Thanks!” sentiment and had Faye balance on it. What do you think?
- Image: Polka Dot Pals Faye digi by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Hampton Art
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Black Cardstock (Recollections)
- Ink: Copics – (clothes) RV13, RV14, RV17, RV19, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9 (hair) E29, E49, E33, E35, E37, E39 (skin) E00, E02, E11, E21 (Shadow) W1, W3, W5
- Other: Backdrop Dies (A Jillian Vance Designs), fun foam, Wink of Stella
- Crafty Creations Challenges – #302 Give Thanks!
- Paper Craft Crew Challenges – PCCCS #171: Theme Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!!
Super Stamp Girl said:
Hi Lyn, this is my first visit to your blog and I LOVE the fun title and page décor! And your little thank you girl is so sweet and appropriate for our theme this week. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! Crystal
How adorable, she is cute cute cute, and perfectly coloured. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx
Amazing card. I love the coloring with the Copics and the detail. Very cute image. Thanks for Playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.