Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps October blog hop. If you have arrived from KELLY’S BLOG, you are in the right place, if not why don’t you start on the From the Heart Stamps Blog, so you don’t miss anything.
Today’s theme is CAS and Over the Top Our designers are showcasing lots of fun projects for your inspiration. We will each show case the same image both ways (or try to in my case – I am not exactly sure how to go “over the top”). Is your style CAS or Over the Top?
My cards today use Snowman. I went with a simple water color and a black tag with a Christmas sentiment for my CAS [I did use the shiny white color for the snowman]AND crazy rectangles of fun colors and a snowflake background with some coordinating embellishments to finish off my Over the Top… Is this over the top enough??I hope you like them 🙂
Recipe for my cards:
- Image: Snowman digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Sentiment: Peace on Earth (Simon Says Stamps)
- Paper CAS: White card (PTI), Black card (Recollections) Water Color Paper (Hobby Lobby)
- Paper OTT: White card (PTI), Turquoise card (Recollections) DP (DCVW)
- Ink OTT: Copics BG10, BG13, BG15, BG0000, BV0000, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, YR04, YR09, W00, W1, W3
- Ink CAS: Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Snow Embossing powder (WOW), Craft Foam, snowflake embossing folder (Cuttlebug) enamel dots, snowflake
As you hop along, please leave a comment on each blog. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win an image of choice from the FTHS store.
Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday November 9th at 6 am EST. Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday November 11th.
Now head over to MICHELLE’S BLOG and see what inspiration she has for you.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Challenges for these cards:
- Creative Corner Challenge – Team Jess – Christmas (NO RED OR GREEN)Crafty Catz
- Crafty Catz – Challenge #300 – WINTER
- Time Out Challenge – #43 Christmas with the optional twist of “use pink” – My OTT card uses a few shades of pink!