Hapspy Monday!! It’s time for a new sketch at From the Heart Stamps and today I am actually playing along with the sketch – I have been doing the tWist the last couple of weeks because they were too fun to pass up!
Have you been loving the new images Faith has created lately as much as I have? I saw Kitten Sleeping in Pumpkin Patch and it made me so happy and I couldn’t stop smiling – a sure sign that that image was going home with me! I figure that it will make for a perfect Thanksgiving card; therefore, the a “Thank you” sentiment!Come on over and join the challenge this week! I can’t see what you come up with.
- Image: Kitten Sleeping in Pumpkin Patch by From the Heart Stamps
- Background Stamp: Four Level Grid (Hero Arts)
- Sentiment: Sending Smiles (Technique Tuesday)
- Paper: White card (PTI), Brown/light brown card (Recollections), DP (American Crafts)
- Ink: (pumpkin) YR15, E15, YR24,YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, (leaves) YR12, YR18, YR27, R35, R39, R59, YG95, E15, E35, E37, E39. (kitten) R01, C0, C1, C3,C5, C7, (shadows) B0000, W00, W1, W3, W5, Versafine (for background tone one tone), Stazon Timber Brown (for Sentiment)
- Other: Wink of Stella, Stitched Square Die (Simon Says Stamps), Basic Backdrop and Basic Polka Dot Dies (AJVD)
- Cards in Envy – Colors of Fall
- Our Crafty Corner – Challenge 1 Color Inspiration Autumn Colour
- If You Give a Crafter a Cookie – Cookie Challenge #28
- The Sisterhood of Crafters – The Pumpkin Patch
- Classy Cards ‘n Such – CCNS Challenge – #104 Feeling Fall-ish
Come join the fun this week and thanks for stopping by!
This little kitty was First Class Choice at Cards in Envy and was a top Three at Classy Cards ‘n Such!