Hi y’all!! It’s time for another new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! This week’s Challenge #121 is themed BINGO!For the Bingo challenge, I went diagonally from left down to right. I used DIES, A LMMS image – Peggy Sue Hatter, and PATTERN PAPER. I saw a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers about coloring fabric folds and couldn’t wait to try it out. AND this image seemed like the perfect choice to practice with. It was a great tutorial and a lot of fun to play with.
- Image: Peggy Sue Hatter digi stamps from LMMS
- Sentiment: From Dress Form (Papertrey Ink)
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Brown card (Bazzill), Fine and Dandy Designer Paper (My Minds Eye)
- Ink: Image – Copics – W00, W01, W03, W05 (shadow), E00, E02, E11, E21 (skin), R00, R01, R02, YG95, YG97, YG99 (flower), Y21, Y26, Y28 (hat), E40, E42, E43, E44, E40 (dress, shoes, hat band), E31, E35, E37, E49, E99 (hair) for sentiment Versafine Black Onyx
- Other: Rectangle Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Oval and Scalloped Oval Dies (Spellbinders), Ribbon (Stampin’ Up)
- Daring Cardmakers – Fashion Week (feature a whole outfit)
- Scrapbook Stamp Society – Challenge 75 # Anything Goes option Hat
- 2 Crafty Girls – September Challenge Photo Inspiration The first picture of the girl in the sundress and hat is the inspiration
Thanks for stopping by!!