Today I have a sweet and simple Christmas card using a new Little Miss Muffet Stamp called Peace Dangle. I love their line of “dangle” images. They are fun and doodle-ie and wonderful.
I put the image in the middle of my card front, added a sentiment, mounted onto some navy card and a white card base and made myself walk away. I can’t explain it but I think that the night sky inside the manager is making me want to carry it outside the manger and into the white space. BUT I won’t – I am convinced we are looking into the manger and the white space isn’t there….Advice on believing this?You can’t see it well head on, but I did add some Wink of Stella to the sky and Glossy Accents to the star and it looks like a shimmery, starry night sky. Very Pretty
- Image: Peace Dangle digi by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Reason for the Season Clear Stamp set by Simon Says Stamps
- Paper: White (Papertrey Ink) Soft Navy Card (Simon Says Stamps)
- Ink: Copics (Random sets of three colors except the night sky – B93, B95, B97)
- Other: Backdrop dies (AJVD), Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella
- Pals Paper Arts –PPA268: A Sketch Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!