My post today is a quick one. LMMS is sponsoring a challenge at Cards und More. The theme is “no pattern paper”.
I have found myself creating more and more of my own backgrounds lately so this was easy and fun (it’s not looking good for that crazy big stash of DP I have though…) I created a Clean And Simple card using Polka Dot Pals Amelia.I grabbed my Zig Clean Color Real Brush marker and created a watercolor background around a scripty sentiment. I fussy cut my image and adhered it to the card (no foam) for a one layer, flat, ready to mail at the one stamp rate (haha) – Love her!!
- Image: Polka Dot Pals Amelia digi stamp from LMMS
- Sentiment: Scripty Saying by Lawn Fawn from Simon Says Stamps
- Paper: Water Color Paper 140lb (Canson)
- Ink: Image – Copics (clothes) YG21, YG23, YG25, RV21, RV23, RV25, E40, E42, E43, E44, E47. E49, W1, W3, W5 (hair) E42, E43, E47, E49 (Skin) E00, E02, E11, E21 E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, White Gel Pen
- Background: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Light Blue and Light Green
- Sentiment: Versa Mark and Black Embossing Powder
- Other: Glitter Pen for hearts
- Daring Cardmakers – Wonderful Watercolors
- Creative Knockouts – #106-Clean and Simple-A Day For Daisies
- Tuesday Throwdown #262 For A Child
Thanks for stopping by!!