Today I have a mid-month inspiration card for the Stamp of the Month Challenge at From the Heart Stamps. This image is a sweet “faithful friend” and she is darling.
I decided to go clean and simple on today’s card – a little fussy cutting and some doodling and that’s it…This challenge goes until the last day of the month, and a new image will be posted and emailed by the 3rd of next month.You still have PLENTY of times to join in this challenge! If you join the challenge this month, you will receive next month’s image for free.
If you missed out last month, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. OR if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you can enter code HELLO-PUMPKIN to receive Pumpkin Patch Girl as a free gift.
- Image: Pumpkin Patch Girl digi by From The Heart Stamps
- Paper: White Card (Papertrey Ink) black card (recollections)
- Ink: (pumpkin)YR15, YR24, YR68, G05, G07, G09, (dress) Y21, Y26, Y28, YG91, YG93, YG95, (shoes) E42, E44, E47, (skin) E00, E02, E11, E21
- Other: Backdrop dies (AJVD)
- Glitter N Sparkle – #154 USE SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH G (a Grinning Girl, wearing Gold)
- AAA Cards – #48 Autumn Colours
Thanks for stopping by!