Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps blog hop. We have a “Check it Out” theme this month – Use Check or Plaids. Our designers are showcasing lots of fun projects for your inspiration.
My card today uses one of the new images in the shop. It’s called Candy Run – this little guy make me smile and this sentiment (comes with him) is soooo true – you agree?? It’s been a while, but this little guy inspired me to pull out some polymer clay and create a candy corn charm hahaha – it seriously makes me happy!
In order to meet today’s blog hop theme, I used the plaid builder stamp set from Papertrey ink and matched up the colors to my image. It was the first time I used it and I am excited to say that it really works great – I will definitely play with this again and again! I used distress inks and water color paper to give it a less crisp look (not sure why I did it, just decided that is what I wanted to do…)
Recipe for my card:
- Image: Candy Run digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Background: Plaid Builder (PTI)
- Paper: White card (PTI), Black card (Recollections), Plaid paper (by me :))
- Ink: Copics W00, W01, W03, W05, W07, W09, R00, YG09 (mouse); C7, C9 (Cape); YR24, YR27, YR68 (Pumpkin container); YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09 (Balloons); C1, C3, C5, C7, B0000 (shadows)
- Background Plaid – Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Hickory Smoke, BLack Soot (Distress Inks)
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Oval and Scalloped Oval dies (Spellbinders), Polymer Clay, Ribbon
As you hop along, please leave a comment on each entry. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win an image of choice from the FTHS store. And additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $15 gift voucher to the store!
Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday September 7th at 6 am EST. Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday September 9th.”
Now head over to MICHELLE’S BLOG and see what inspiration she has for you.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!