For some mid-week inspiration from Little Miss Muffet Stamps this week, I created a fun little shaker card. My card today uses Jr. Hatter Frankie.
I went with some fun bright colors but no patterned paper. Though in order to create some movement, I added a subtle tone on tone background with versamark and a background image.
This little girl reminds me of a sweet kindergartner that I think may love getting “real mail” – so it is going to get a stamp and a post mark this week.
- Image: Jr. Hatter Frankie digi stamp from LMMS
- Backround: Background Check clear stamps by The Alley Way Stamps
- Sentiment: Big Scripty Greetings from Simon Says Stamps
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), brown, hot pink, and lime green (Recollections)
- Ink: Image – Copics (clothes) YG00, YG01, YG03, YG05, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, (hair) Y21, YR24, YR27, (dog) E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, Versamark, and Versafine for background and sentiment
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Stitched Circle Dies (Simon Says Stamps), Glitter and sequins (stash)
- Crafting for All Seasons – Challenge 109 Tic-Tac-Toe (I chose the middle column – Die Cuts/Digi Image/ Sentiment
- Digi Choosday – wk 35 In the pink
- Try Stampin’ On Tuesday – Challenge #234 sketch +shaker
Thanks for stopping by!!