Today I have a quick mid-week inspiration card for From the Heart Stamps. I have used another one of Faith’s exclusive stamps that are part of her current FUNdraiser for her daughter Mekaela? You can see the other Exclusive Image Choices HERE –and you’ll find the FUNdraiser explained below.
I chose the Birthday Cat Pouting because… well he is AWESOME!! I decided to go pretty monotone on my card and I can’t believe how much longer it took me to color than if I had used a variety of colors. Hmmm… did I do something wrong? Does this happen to you too? Well I hope enjoy and feel inspired!Recipe:
- Image: Birthday Cat Pout fundraiser digital image by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White card(PTI) and Black card (Recollections), Necessities Black DP (My Mind’s Eye)
- Ink: Copics All of the Warm grays and C1, C3, C5 (cat), E43, E44, E47, E50, E53, Y00 (cupcake)
- Other: Basic Backgdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Stitched Circle Die (Simon Says Stamps), Circle Die (Spellbinder)
** SO MY FUN-FUN image it part of a FUNdraiser…Faith at From the Heart Stamps is having a Fundraiser for her daughter and if you make a *tax deductible* donation on her Snap! Raise page, she will email you digital stamp sets – some are not in the store yet. They will be added at some point, either as clear sets or digital, but here is your only chance to get them now! In addition, at the “Playmaker” level and above, you can get the 300 dpi colored version of the images that I will never make available. (the printable colored images) It’s a good thing all around!The different donation levels are as follows:
The Team Player
$0 – Share this post to your blog and Facebook, and she will give you any $1 Project 100 Snowman from the store.
The Goal Level
$10 – Choose three of the three exclusive digital stamp sets. Does NOT include any colored images.
The Playmaker Level
$15 – Receive all four exclusive digital stamp sets. INCLUDES the colored images, too!
The Hat Trick Level
$20 and up – Receive everything in the Playmaker. PLUS one free digital stamp set from the store. Can be anything. AND the colored image if there is one. PLUS a 40% off coupon to use on a future order (entire order, not just one image.) BEST DEAL!
*The Colorado Select Girls Hockey Association is a non-profit, so save your donation receipt for a tax deduction.
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Donate to Mekaela’s page (make sure you see her name and picture), and/or share this post.
2. Forward your receipt (and/or a link to show you shared this post) to her email and let her know what image(s) you would like.
3. She will reply back with your gift attached.
Come join the fun this week and thanks for stopping by!