Hi y’all!! It’s time for another new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! This week’s Challenge #119 is themed One For The Boys! My card today uses an image called Mr. Fix It…he looks like he should be on Tim Allen’s Tool Time don’t ‘cha think?I have some great digi paper called Tool Time (wink wink) and it was perfect for my little guy! I grabbed a sentiment from another digi set I have – PERFECT!
Have a great week and come and join the challenge! There are prizes to be won after all!!
- Image: Mr. Fix It digi stamps from LMMS
- Sentiment: Carpenter Set digi by Hambo
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Black card (Recollections), Digi Paper (Tool Time Set)
- Ink: Copics E00, E02, E11, E21, E33, E35, E37, E39, E43, E44, E47, E49, R22, R24, R27, B31, B93, B95, B97, Y21, Y26, Y28, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, W3, W5, W7, W9, B0000, White gel pen, Silver gel pen
- Other: Rectangle Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Fun Foam, Glossy accents
Thanks for stopping by!!