It’s Thursday and it’s time for some mid-week inspiration at Little Miss Muffet. The image I used is called Jr Hatter Ashley. I adore these hatters – don’t you?!
I am not sure about you, but I often try techniques a couple of times before it “feels” right for a project, but then later on, one of the “not quite right” pieces looks good for another project.
I found an old background paper that I created with Laura Bassen’s distressed ink smoosh technique and decided to create a project using it. In order to blend my image with my background, I matched up my Copics with the distress inks and then I pulled out a technique that I haven’t done in a while… the Color Creative Classroom Backgrounds – Marbleization. I can’t decide how I feel about it but I think it will either grow on me or I will do it again to see if I can love it…
- Image – Jr Hatter Ashley digi image from LMMS
- Sentiment – I wrote it with memento black a marker
- Paper – White base (PTI), black card(Recollections), Time Holtz Water Color Paper
- Ink – Copics (background) W00, RV52, Y00, V01, V04, RV21 (Image) Y04, Y06, Y08, V12, V15, V17, RV21, RV23, RV25, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E00, E02, E11, E21, C5, C9, Y26; Distress Ink, Mustard Seed, Seedless Preserves, Abandoned Coral, White Gel Pen
- Other – Basic Backdrop Die and Polka dot Backdrop Die (AJVD), Stitched Square Dies (Simon Says Stamps), Fish Tail Die (My Favorite Things), Fun Foam
- Crafty Calendar – Bingo (first column – pink, die cuts, stitching)
- A Gem of a Challenge – One for the Girls
Thanks for stopping by!