Woo Hoo and Yee Haw!! I am on the Guest DT for Little Miss Muffet! I have loved their images for a while and when I saw they were having a DT Call, I just had to try out and I am soooo excited to be working with the very talented team over there!
My card today is one of the cards I used for my try out and it uses one of my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E LMMS characters Monster Nom-Nom (I secretly call him Love Monster :)) I like this little guy in all of the other situations too and can’t wait to play with more of them.
I decided to go CAS with my card – I had a fun new stencil and lots of shades of pink Distress ink that I blended together. I fussy cut my little guy and adhered him at the corner of my heart. I stamped my sentiment and cut it in half drawing lines around each line of the sentiment in a free hand style – pretty simple and it makes me smile.
- Image: Monster Nom-Nom rubber stamp from LMMS
- Sentiment: Simple Sentiments by Inky Antics
- Paper: black card stock (PTI), Watercolor paper (Ranger)
- Ink: Image – Copics RV04, RV06, RV11, RV13(heart) E00, E11, E21(skin) B02, B04, B06, YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09(fur), E44, E47, E49(horns)
- Ink: Background – Worn Lipstick, Abandond Coral, Picked Raspberry
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies (AJVD), MOSAIC HEART Stencil (Simon Says Stamp) Wink of Stella
Thanks for stopping by!!