Happy Monday!! The Design team has had a great break but it is now time to get back to some sketchy fun. We have a new sketch today at From the Heart Stamps and it is a fun, simple one. Hahaha – the tWist today is to use watercolor and I accidentally missed it. I have done mostly watercolor lately and today when the tWist calls for it, I didn’t do it.I have gotten into Christmas this July and decided to do another card with that theme – I went with a simple white background, but as I am want to do, I embossed it with a Days of Christmas embossing folder for some texture. I thought that would be a good fit since the pear tree is the first day of Christmas…
I used Washi tape for my sketch elements. My image is called: Pear and Whimsical Christmas Trees.
- Image: Pear and Whimsical Christmas Trees digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White card (PTI), Wild Wasabi card (Stampin’Up), Pure Poppy card (PTI)
- Ink: YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG97, E74, E77, E79, W1, W3, W5
- Other: Stitched Rectangle Dies (Simon Says Stamps), Stitched Square Dies (Simon Says Stamps), Square Dies (Spellbinders), Days of Christmas Dies (Cuttlebug), Washi Tape
- Dragonfly Journeys – Christmas in July
- Cards in Envy – Christmas in July Challenge!
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas challenge extra – Anything Goes August
Come join the fun.
Thanks for stopping by!
I’m very excited that this card was a top pick at Cards in Envy!