I have a quick post today for this week’s Sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps.
I got some new dies (MFT – Stitched Basic Edges) and decided to get a little creative with the sketch – I pulled out some of my distress inks for the stripes and I think it turned out pretty fun!
- Image: Fishing Birdbrain digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: Blue card (scraps), White card (PTI),
- Ink: (background) Distress Inks: Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
- Ink: (image) Copics
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polkadot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Stitched Basic Edges (MFT), Foam, Wink of Stella
- Addicted to CAS – Challenge #66 – Splash
- Allsorts Challenge – Week 317 – Blue as the Ocean
- Kitty Bee Designs – Challenge #50 – Birthday
Thanks for stopping by!