Two weeks off is a lot but here we are again, another Monday and another fun sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps – Sketch #111 with a tWist to use scraps and Washi Tape.
I also decided to pull out a background stamp that has been sitting in the “need to use drawer” and create a tone on tone looking background on kraft paper. A bright eggshell completes a FUN look and I L-O-V-E it!
- Image: Birthday Suit Birdbrain digital image by From the Heart Stamps
- Background: Capture Number Background (Cling stamp by Hero Arts)
- Paper: White and Kraft (PTI), brown (scrap drawer)
- Ink: Copics – YR14, YR18, YG07, YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25, YG63, YG67, G07, RV04, RV10, RV52, RV55, E40, E42, E43, E44, E50, E53, W3, W5, B000, B0000; VersaMark
- Other: Washi Tape, Square and Rectangle Dies (Spellbinders), Basic Backgdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD)
- The Paper Players: PP 247 – A Tic- Tac- Toe challenge from Laurie [First Column – Washi Tape, Birthday, Die cut]
- Cute Card Thursday – Challenge 375 – Too Cute!
- Red Rubber Inspirations – Inspirational #222: Baby!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Awe – this little guy was an Inspiration at Red Rubber Designs