Have you ever had creative block – where none of the plethora of design paper in your pile-o-paper inspires you? That has been my week…. SO for some mid-week inspiration at From the Heart Stamps, I decided to go very clean and simple and pull out an old technique TLC 496 Faux Blocking – It is simple but fun and I’m pretty happy with it!
- Image: Bunny Hello digi From the Heart Stamps
- Sentiment: Sending Smiles (Technique Tuesdays)
- Paper: White card (PTI)
- Ink: Copics (grass) YG03, YG63, YG93, (bunny) E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, (pot) E95, E97, E99, E000, (skin) E50, E51, E21, E02, (hair) E31, E33, E35, E37 (flower) YG05, YG07, YG09, Y15, Y17, Y19, RV23, RV25, RV29, (sky) B000, B0000, Wink of Stella, Versafine Black Onyx
- Digi Choosday Challenge – WK17 Clean and Simple
- Addicted to Challenges – Challenge #142 – MAKE YOUR MARK
- Top Tip Challenge – Duo Challenge
- 2 Craft Girls – Challenge #2 Color Challenge (I used the dark pink, the taupe, and the green)
Thanks for stopping by!
Woo Hoo! I made the TOP 3 at Digi Choosday!