It is Monday and time for a new sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps. Today’s sketch FTHS #106 is a fun CAS sketch that I thought would go great with a distressed ink watercolor background that Laura Bassen inspired.
The tWist was to use a two word sentiment; however, I had an awesome sentiment that went perfectly with the new Copic Markers Birdbrain image – so….today’s card goes out to my FTHS design team friends – they absolutely inspire me every week! Thanks Guys!
DO you have someone that inspires you in your life, either creatively or otherwise? Join this week’s sketch challenge and make your card with them in mind.
- Image – Copic Markers Birdbrain digi image from FTHS
- Sentiment – “Friends” clear stamp by Hero Arts
- Paper – White base (PTI), Hot Pink card(Scraps), Time Holtz Water Color Paper
- Ink – Copics (Bird) Y04, Y06, Y08, YG21, YG23, YG25, YR04, YR07, YR09, (Markers) C1, C3, RV09 (bird) YR23, YR27, Y32, Y35, Y38, (sky) B0000, B000, B00, B02, B05, (shadow) W1, W3, W5; Distress Ink, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Versafine Onyx
- Other – Basic Backdrop Die and Polka dot Backdrop Die (AJVD)
- The Paper Players – PP241: A Clean-and-Simple: Watercolor Challenge
- Fantasy Stampers – # 34 – Clean and Simple (CAS)
- Challenge Up Your Life – Challenge #13: Watercolor
Thanks for stopping by!