It is MONDAY, the first Monday of the month, the month of April?! Didn’t we just celebrate Christmas; and now Easter has come and gone! What?!
When I was growing up, I remember saying that I couldn’t wait until ___(fill in the blank) and my mom would say to stop wishing away time, that when I got older time would get faster and faster. My mom just gets more and more right all the time…
Now it is time for a sketch challenge at FTHS (Sketch#104).
For today’s project, I am making a bday card for my favorite little guy in England – He is turning 6 (again, how is this possible?) This is the last bday in England – my cousin will be back in the states this summer for a three year stay in Rhode Island (thank you Air Force). So I won’t have to plan cards and packages quite so far in advance (which is awesome considering I am really not great at advanced planning).
Today I used one of From the Heart Stamps’ new images Party Hat Birdbrain – who doesn’t love a birdbrain and this hi-larious one will be a great one for my purposes.
- Image – Party Hat Birdbrain digi image from FTHS
- Paper – White base (PTI), Blue green card (Scraps), Designer Paper (MME)
- Ink – BG0000, BG10, BG15, BG53, BG57, Y32, Y35, Y38, YR04, YR07, YR09, YG03, YG663, YG67, B24, B29, W00, W1, W3, W5
- Other – Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Fishtail Dies (MFT), Birthday Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- Cards in Envy – For a child
- Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog – Challenge #7 Let´s do the Quirky Sketch with Hats
- Love to Scrap – LTSCB #51 – Dots or Stripes!
- Animal Friends Challenges – Birthday with Animal
Thanks for stopping by!