WOW the last Monday of March. A third of the year has gone by and my craft room is still a mess! I ask you… how is this possible? I decided to go “sentimental” for today’s sketch at From the Heart Stamps #103.
It is a pretty simple sketch with a big white space that I thought would be perfect for one of the sentiments on the Easter Egg Birdbrains set. It is hard to believe I didn’t use the birdbrains, but I printed them off and they are waiting on my desk for another day – they yell at me every so often to remind me they are there.
The tWist was to add bling… so in order to add some “oomph” (is that the right word?) to my card, I colored up the eggs that were part of the sentiment. THEN I added the sequins and added stickles, and wink of stella, and liquid pearls (seriously not much left in the pantry to add).
I hope you enjoyed today’s card and join in the challenge.
- Image – Easter Egg Birdbrains digi image from FTHS
- Paper – White base (PTI), Black card(Scraps), Digi Paper (?)
- Ink – Copics Y15, Y17, Y19, YR04, YR07,YR09, YG03, YG05, YG07, V04,V06, V09, RV02, RV04, RV06, B00, B02, 504, E50, E51, W1, W3, W4, Wink of Stella (clear), Glossy Accents, Stickles (clear), Liquid Pearls (buttercup)
- Other – Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Border Die (Spellbinders), Twine, Sequins
- Glitter and Sparkle – Challenge 130 Easter
- That Craft Place – Easter/Spring
- MY SHERI CRAFTS – CHALLENGE #153 – Easter Wishes
- Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – Challenge 73: anything goes with a twist … add a sentiment
Thanks for stopping by!