For my mid-month Hambo Hoedown inspiration, I decided to do one of my all time favorite fold techniques… A twist-fold card. Which is perfect for this month’s theme –“FOLDS”! If you have never tried this fold, you truly should. It is fun, easy, and unique looking – Get the tutorial here.
I created a masculine card that I will put a gift card from a home improvement store – I think this will be a perfect gift for Father’s Day. This technique creates a pocket on both the outside and inside of the card. I sealed the outside pocket, and left the inside pocket for my gift card, but you could keep them both open.
The Hoedown will last for the whole month of March (until March 31st at midnight.) You can use any company’s image for this challenge but if you have a Hambo image, why not use it? I mean, you want this new guy right!? He comes with some pretty funny sentiments too!
- Image – Carpenter digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper – White card (Michaels), DP (Digi paper – tooltime)
- Ink – Copics: Shadow W1, W3, W5, W7, Suspenders C3, C5, R24, R29, Hat Y15, Y17, Y19, Level YR12, YR15, YR18, Gloves Y21, Y26, Y28, Hair E33, E35, E39, Tool Belt and Shoes E43, E44, E47, E49, Skin E00, E02, E11, E21, Shirt B00, B02, B04, B05, Jeans B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
- Other – Basic Backdrop die (A Jillian Vance Design); screw brads
- Creatalicious Challenges – Challenge #73 – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! Come and join the fun!!