Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps blog hop. Our theme this month is “Going Green” (use the color green or something recycled). Our designers are showcasing lots of green projects for your inspiration and I can’t wait for you to see it!
As you hop along, please leave a comment on each entry. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win an image of choice from the FTHS store. And additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $15 gift voucher to the store!
For my card today, I used Spring Medley. I recycled a soda can and with some random alcohol ink drops (2 colors of which are green), I created a background for my image. Can you tell it was a Diet Coke can yesterday? Well, it was and now it is something beautiful rather than trash – YAY Earth!!
Now head over to MICHELLE’s blog and let her show you some green!!
Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday March 9th, 6 am EST. Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday March 11th.
- Image: Spring Medley digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Papers: White card (PTI), burgandy and olive green card (Recollections), Soda can
- Ink: Copics – RV32, RV34, RV66, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, BG0000
- Ink: Adirondack Alcohol Ink – Caranberry, Lettuce, Meadow
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD)
- Natalie and Amy’s Challenge – #30 Flowers
- The Sisters Color – Color palette # 18
- Stamp and Create – March Challenge: Is it Spring Yet?
- Recycle Re-Purpose Re-Invent – Mar1-Mar14
- Crafty Calendar March Challenge – Add Some Metal!
Have a great time on the Blog Hop!!
Thanks for stopping by!!