It’s a new month and since it’s the first Wednesday that means… it is time for a Hambo Hoedown! AND….We have a new image to place with – it is smile out loud C-U-T-E!! It is an origami bird (called Origami) and in honor of this little guy, the theme this month is “FOLDS” which means add a fun fold to your card and have fun with it!
The Hoedown will last for the whole month of March (until March 31st at midnight.) You can use any company’s image for this challenge but if you have a Hambo image, why not use it? I mean, you want this new guy right!? He comes with some pretty funny sentiments too!
For my card, I decided to go with one of my all time favorite fold cards – a gate fold card. And since I went with a dark card, I lined the inside and added some elements to coordinate with the front. I also made some paper beads (with my DP) to tie to the end of my twine and “tie it all together” (haha pun intended.)
- Image – Origami digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper – White card (inside), Dark Brown card (Recollections), DP (Madison Avenue – MME)
- Ink – Copics E04, E70, E71, E74, E77, E79; Background E50
- Other – Basic Backdrop die (A Jillian Vance Design); Circle and Inverted Circle Die (Spellbinders); Twine, Paper beads
- Little Red Wagon – Challenge #279 – Birds of a Feather
- Crazy Challenge – CCH #192 – Happy Birthday
- Dies R Us – Challenge 21 – Monochromatic
Connie Can Crop Challenge #32 Birthday Wishes
Thanks for stopping by!