WOW! I actually didn’t make a card or write a post in 2 weeks and while I wasn’t making cards, I was turning my workroom upside down. (seriously! upside down…who knew I had that much stuff in there?)
Christmas was so awesome this year. My little guy from England came home for the holiday. We went to a movie, and then set up a new Webkinz account, and just had a great time. Fun, Right?? Was your holiday as awesome as mine? I truly hope so!
After our break, we are ready for a new sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps – Sketch #92
For my card today I printed up some fun digi paper and used a sweet FTHS image called Winter Dog Walk.
- Image: Winter Dog Walk
- Sentiment: Loving Sentiments
- Paper – White (PTI), Hot Pink (Recollections), Digi Paper DP
- Ink: Copics Skin E00, E02, E11, E21; Hair E33, E35, E37, E39, Scarf RV23, RV25, RV29; Coat and Ear Muffs YG11, YG13, YG17, Y15, Y17, Y19, RV23, RV25, RV29; Pants B02, B04, B05; Shoes E43, E44, E47, E49, Dog E33, E35, E37, E39, W7, Collar YR04, YR09; Snow B00, B0000, BG0000, BV20, C0
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Fishtail Dies (My Favorite Things)
- Cards in Envy – Make It a BANNER Year! Challenge
- Stamp and Create – January Challenge: Winter Wonderland
- Hiding in My Craftroom – HIMCR #181 – Pinks!
- Just Us Girls – #274 Word – Winter
Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. and by the way…
This sweet image received an “In the Mailbox” nod from Cards in Envy!