For a little midweek inspiration at From the Heart Stamps this week, I decided to make a birthday card… a fun no DP card with some embossing folder fun.
- Image: Doodle Cake digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Papers: White Card (PTI), Black (Recollections) Pink (Scraps)
- Ink: Copics Stand – C0, C1, C5, Wink of Stella; Cake and Frosting – RV0000, RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, Candles – YG21, YG23, YG25, Y35, Wink of Stella; Flowers – RV25, RV29, YG01, YG63
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Corner Rounder, Birthday Embossing Folder(Cuttlebug), Circle EF (Darice)
- Crafty Creations Challenge – Challenge #277 Embossing
- Double Click Challenge – Skittles Happy Birthday!
- Creative Card Crew – 76 Birthday with Sentiment
- Crafting When we can – Challenge 83 – Clean and Simple
Thanks for stopping by!