It’s the first Wednesday of the month – and the last month of year – HOW!?It is time for a Hambo Hoedown! This Hoedown will last for the whole month of November (until Jan 6th at midnight.)
The theme this month is WINTER. You can use any company’s image for this challenge but if you have a Hambo image, why not use it?
I used a fun Hambo image called Ice Hole Set. It is a little sweet on the outside and sassy on the inside…
To go with my image, I created an inside card with a window on the outside.
- Image – Ice Hole Set digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper – White card (PTI), Black card (Recollections) DP Christmas (recollections)
- Ink – Copics for image: B000, B0000, BG0000, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, W1, W3, W5, YR21, YR24, YR27, YG03, YG05, YG07, R24, R29
- Other – Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Oval and Scallop Oval Dies (Spellbinders)
- Die Cut Divas – December’s Challenge is Snow and Christmas/ Holidays
- Through the Purple Haze – #70 All about Christmas
- Addicted to Stamps – #92 Lots of Layers
Thanks for stopping by!