This week’s From the Heart Sketch Challenge #88 is a fun and simple one… I decided to go with the inspiration color scheme, but my image didn’t really go with the tWist – wood grain… Join in and have some fun!!
My image is Mitten – I used two and flipped one of them for a complete set… This weekend and the last, I have been sitting outside in the cold watching my Bulldogs play football – I was sooo glad to have my mittens cause it was cold!! 🙂
For fun, head over to the store and take advantage of a great SALE this week! Over 50 images are on sale for 50% off – WOW!
- Image: Mitten digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), DP (PTI)
- Ink: Copics W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, E50, E51, E53, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, R56, R59
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Basic Polka Dot Dies (AJVD), Rectangle and Deckled Rectangle Dies, 3/4″ and 7/8″ circle punches
- Come and Get it Challenges – “Winter” theme
- Paradise of Stamps – Challenge # 6 Winter
- The Sisters of Craft – NOVEMBER ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
Thanks for stopping by!