How excited am I!! I was a Spotlight winner at Crafting by Designs and was invited to be a Guest Designer for their “Give Thanks” themed challenge today. Since the theme coincides with this month’s Hambo Hoedown, I decided to play with a Hambo stamp (or in this case two). My Hambo image is called Spring Bunnies and my sentiment is from the Kangaroo – HCL021 clear stamps. For fun I decided to try a technique I saw to create a sidewalk for my bunnies to be hopping on. Watch the tutorial HERE.
- Image: Spring Bunnies digi by Hambo Stamps
- Sentiment: From Kangaroo – HCL021 Clear Hambo Stamps.
- Paper – White card (PTI) Black card (Recollections)
- Ink: Copics – Bunnies W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R01; Sidewalk C0, C1, C3; Grass YG25, YG67, YG99; Sky B000, B0000; Micron Pen, Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD)
Thanks for stopping by! Lyn