Today’s card is a FUN Hope You Can Cling To challenge card using one of Hambo Stamp’s quirky images…Gorilla Phone. I thought it was a great, funny way to take the challenge HYCCT1418 “Keeping Connected”. We were supposed to use an image that depicted a form of communication – so I thought why not a banana phone. This works right??
- Image: Gorilla Phone digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper: White card (PTI) Chocolate (Stash), DP (American Craft)
- Ink: Copics – Gorilla W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, 110; Trees E40, E42, E43, E44, YG03 YG61, YG63, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99; Banana Y32, Y35, YR23; Cup R35, R37, R39, E79
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Circle and Scallop Circle dies (Spellbinders), circle punch, brad, twine, button, corner rounder
- Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper – November challenge
Crafty Creations – Challenge #275 Brads, buttons or bows
Thanks for stopping by!