For this Hope You Can Cling To Challenge card “Holding it together”, we were not allowed to use adhesive except to attach the base layer to the card – WOW! do I depend on adhesive… sewing on cards is not my best technique so I stuck with simple straight lines.
I love this Doodle Pantry Hydrangea image – It reminds me of my grandmother every time I see it. She had hydrangeas all around her house. They are so beautiful! I have smiled every time I looked at it today 🙂
- Image: Hydrangea digi by Doodle Pantry
- Paper: White Card (PTI) Pink (Stash not sure of brand), DP (Darice)
- Ink: Copics – RV11, RV13, RV34, RV69, R81, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), sewing machine
- Doodle Pantry – DPDC52
- Natalie and Amy’s Challenge – #26 ‘Stitch It!’
- Creative Craft Cottage – Challenge #29 – Colour/Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!!