This card is also for the final challenge of the Hope You Can Cling To Month HYCCT1431C Another Year in the Books… My Favorite books as a child were the Chronicles of Narnia series. Aslan was a great hero. I had to make two cards because both challenges require that the cards be mailed but this image was too good to pass up!
- Image: My wish Fur created by Stitchy Stamps – via Stitchy Bear
- Paper: White cardstock(PTI) Chocolate cardstock(Recollections) (DP) IMME
- Ink: Copics – Lion E13, E57, E99, YR24, YR27, YR31, Main E31, E33, E35, E37, E77, E79, Eyes YG61, YG63, YG03, Shadows W00, W1, W3, W5, W7
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD),Circle and Scallop Circle dies (Spellbinders)
I hope you join the challenge this month!! Sunshine Mail sends happy mail, but not necessarily holiday mail so no holiday specific cards. It is such a wonderful organization! AND if you want to get involved other ways, just go to Sunshine Mail Foundation and learn more!… and now I am off to mail my card into Sunshine Mail Foundation – that is the only way to qualify to win the challenge and a prize from Stitchy Bear! Come on!! Join the fun!
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge – Challenge 283 – 30th of October – Fantasy
- Addicted to Stamps and More – Challenge #119 – CAS
- Double Click – Use Polka Dots!
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great Day!