Mid Week Inspiration for From the Heart Stamps and I decided to go along with this week’s sketch theme again and choose a past sketch. I went pretty far back and chose Sketch #17…
With this card, I am also participating in a Splitcoast Stampers Hope You Can Cling To Challenge HYCCT1422 – Show me the love – without words…X’s and O’s are pretty universal for love right?
- Image: Love You to Stitches digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Papers: White Card (PTI), Chocolate (Scraps), DP (MME)
- Ink: Copics R81, R83, R85, C1, C3, C5, E70, E74, E77, E79, W1, W3, W5, E31, E35, E37, Wink of Stella
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Rectangle and Deckled Rectangle Dies (Spellbinders), Ribbon (PTI)
- Die Cuttin Diva – Challenge #188: Think Pink
- Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – # 51 ATG with a Twist Add Pink
Thanks for stopping by!