Ok it is time for a little mid-month inspiration at the Hambo Hoedown. I decided to use an image that would not only fit with this month’s theme of “PIGS”, but would fit with a Hope You Can Cling To Challenge at SplitCoast Stampers – HYCCT1402 Hope Floats…
I found an old sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge that I thought would be fun…Until I started trying to match up paper with my image that I colored before I chose the paper – big mistake! Now I feel like my card turned into a patch work quilt of crazy, but hey – with his head in the cloud, the floating pig’s world is a patchwork huh?
Here is my card using Hambo’s Floating Pig
- Image – Floating Pig digi stamp by Hambo Stamps
- Paper – White card (PTI), black card(Recollections), DP (Doodlebug Designs)
- Ink – Copics: piggy (R01, R02, C3) grass (YG03, YG67, G85, G21) flowers (BV02, BV04, BV08, Y15) and balloons (YR04, YR07, YR09)
- Other – Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), CircleDies (Spellbinders), Fish Tail Dies (My Favorite Things), Oval and Scalloped Oval Punches (Stampin Up), Black Rhinestones
Don’t forget it’s HOGtoberfest at Hambo Stamps, which means a 30% discount on ALL regular and sale-priced stamps in the digi or rubber stamp store – simply mention “HOGtoberfest14” when you order for the discount to be applied. Click HERE to shop now!
- Creative Knockouts – #59-Animal Friends- Sweet N Sassy Stamps
Crafting By Designs – Ugly Paper Challenge
- Love to Create – Challenge #137 ~ Color Inspired
Thanks For stopping by!