Monday, Monday, I love that day… Time for a new sketch challenge at FTHS! Today’s sketch (Sketch #83) has a tWist – to use a sponge technique (I sponged on the night sky nd grass). In addition to the tWist, we have a photo inspiration.
I used FTHS image Great Pumpkin Birdbrains… They are perfect for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge HYCCT1411 – Chicks stick together – I mean, what a great show of friendship – standing out in a cold, dark pumpkin patch waiting for the Great Pumpkin (right?)
- Image: Great Pumpkin Birdbrains digi stamp by From the Heart Stamps
- Sentiment by Jillybean Soup
- Paper: Vintage Cream Card (PTI), Brown card (Recollections), DP (American Craft)
- Ink: Copics – Pumpkins YR15, YR27, YR68; Birdbrains Y15, Y17, Y19, YR04, YR09; Grass/stems YG03, YG61, and Green Galore (SU ink); Moon Y00, Y21; Sky – Paris Dusk (Memento Ink)
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Rectangle and Deckled Rectangle Dies (Spellbinders), Ribbon (PTI)
- Open Minded Crafting – Challenge #21 – Pumpkins / Jack o’ Lanterns
- The Corrosive Challenge – Challenge # 210 – Halloween
- Simply Create Too – CHALLENGE #72 – “HALLOWEEN [or USE LOTS OF ORANGE]”
Thanks for stopping by!