It’s Monday!! And that means it is time for a new sketch challenge at FTHS! Today’s sketch (Sketch #82) has a tWist – to use strips of paper or washi tape (I finally got to use the washi tape that I have been collecting for a while). In addition to the tWist, we have a photo inspiration.
I picked a FTHS image that fit in…Owl and Pumpkins
- Image: Owl and Pumpkins digi stamp by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White card (PTI), Black card (Recollections), DP (Stampin’ Up)
- Ink: Copics – Pumpkins YR15, YR27, YR68; Owl E70, E74, E77, E79, YR12; Grass/stems YG03, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG93, YG95, YG97; Moon Y00, Y21, Y26; Sky B93, B95, B97, B99
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Buttons, enamel dot, twine
- Kitty Bee Designs – Challenge #33 – Fall Colors
- The Corrosive Challenge – Challenge # 209 – Halloween Colors
- Connie Can Crop – Monthly Challenge #27- Pumpkin Patch
Thanks for stopping by!