It’s the first Wednesday of the month – WHOOT WHOOT!! That means it is time for a Hambo Hoedown! This Hoedown will last for the whole month of HOGTOBER (until November 4th at midnight.)
The theme is PIGS !! What better theme for Hambo right?!! You can use any company’s image for this challenge but if you have a Hambo image, why not use it?
I used a fun Hambo image called Pig Sub.
To go with my image, I created a CAS card with some “alcohol ink background paper”. The technique I used was the Copic Ink Background, as the name implies, it called for Copic refill ink but you can use any alcohol ink.
I also added a little spinner technique so the sub can move through the water. Some rhinestones for “bubbles” and a heart charm and that is all…WHEW! That’s a lot of parts for a CAS card huh?
- Image – Pig Sub digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper – White card (PTI), Blue card (Recollections) Handmade background on glossy card
- Ink – Copics for image: C1, C3, C5, C7, YG63, R00, R01, BG0000, V99; Copic Refills for background paper: BG0000, YG03, B00, B02, B04
- Other – Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Window Punch, Circle Punches (for slider mechanism), Heart charm and twine, rhinestones, hand sanitizer (for background technique)
- Come and Get It – Anything Goes With Water
- Crafting When We Can – Challenge 79 – NO designer papers
- Creative Knockouts – #56-Charming-Lacy Sunshine
- Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge – #10 Under the sea
Thanks for stopping by!!
YAY! This little guy was a top pick at Come and Get It Challenges.