Here is a little mid-week inspiration at From the Heart Stamps. I created a CAS card using Fall Mailbox. I decided to create a Thank You card because after going through my stash recently, I realized I was very low on these (meaning I couldn’t find one!)
A couple of weeks ago I tried a technique from the “Try a new technique” challenge at Splitcoast Stampers – TLC 496 Faux Blocking – It was so much fun that I had to try it again. I love the clean, crisp result!! Pretty sure this will be making an appearance again and again!
- Image: Fall Mailbox digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Sentiment: From Jibber Jabber clear stamp from The Alleyway Stamps
- Paper – White card (PTI) Black card (Recollections)
- Ink: Copics – C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, YR15, YR27, YR68, Y17, Y19, Y32, Y35, Y38, E31, E35, E37, E39, YG03, YG17, YG63, YG67, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, R24, R29, Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD)
- The Corrosive Challenge – Challenge # 208 – Autumn/Fall
- Vandicraft’s Artistry Challenge – Artistry Challenge #9: Autumn
- Die Cuttin Divas – Challenge #184: Fall is Here (I used my favorite dies – my background dies!)
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Fall
- The Shabby Tea Room – Week #236 – ‘Autumn Bliss’
Thanks for stopping by!
YAY!! I made top 3 at the Corrosive Challenge ANS Going Grey With Scrap-Creations AND Honorable mention at The Shabby Tea Room – This card was truly a Winner!