It’s the third Wednesday of the month (OF SEPTEMBER!!! What is going on with the calendar and can someone take it off fast forward?) Today’s card will hopefully provide you a little mid-month inspiration for this month’s Hambo Hoedown! The theme is FOR THE KIDS and you still have plenty of time to play. This Hoedown goes until September 30th at midnight.
For my card, I used a digi stamp image called Orange/Yam Kids
- Image – Orange/Yam Kids Digi Stamp by Hambo Stamps
- Paper – White card (PTI), Brown (Recollections), DP (Doodlebug Design)
- Ink – Copics: Orange -YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, YG03, YG09, Orange kid’s clothes – W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, E40, E42, E43, E44, BG45, BG49, YG93, YG95, YG99; Yam – YR12, YR15, YR18, Yam kid’s clothes – B24, B29, B39, BG45, BG49, E40, E42, E43, E44; Skin/hair – E35, E37, E00, E02, E11, E21
- Other – Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Circle dies (Spellbinders)
- Top Tip Tuesday – Challenge – Kids
- Mema’s Challenge –September Color Fall Challenge (going for the Color Challenge)
- Daring Cardmaker – Food Glorious Food
- Sweet Stampin’ Challenge – Spots & Stripes
Thanks for stopping by!!