Here is a little mid-month inspiration with the From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month – Flappy Birthday Birdbrain
I love these birdbrains! They are precious and funny and all the other descriptor that mean they make your insides giggle! I hope your are inspired… You have plenty of time so come join the SOTM Challenge!
For today’s card, I used a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers SC502:
- Image: Flappy Birthday Birdbrain digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper -White card (PTI) blue card (Recollections) DP (Doodlebug Designs)
- Ink: Copics – Balloon – B23, B24, B29; Birds – BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, BG45, BG53, Y17, Y19, YR04, YR07, YR19, YG17, YG63, YG67, RV25; Sky – B0000
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Square Dies (Spellbinders), Enamel dots, Glossy Accents
- Live & Love Crafts Challenge – Challenge #27 Things with Wings
- Natalie and Amy’s Challenge – Challenge #24 Things With Wings!
- Brown Sugar – Challenge #111 -Celebrations
- Kitty Bee Designs – Aloha Friday Challenge #32 – In the Sky
Thanks for stopping by!
Awe these little guys were a top pick at Kitty Bee Designs