Happy Monday!! It is time for a new sketch challenge at FTHS and today’s it’s pretty fun! Today’s sketch (Sketch #79) has a great tWist – Use Humor.
My card uses an image called Three Jolly Jack ‘o Lanterns and they make me smile out loud – aren’t they cute? I just love these jolly jack ‘o lanterns and, while I am not sure what the joke is, there is obviously something going on with them don’t you think?!
- Image: Three Jolly Jack ‘o Lanterns digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: Vintage Cream card (PTI), green and rust card (Recollections), Watercolor paper and handmade DP
- Ink: Copics – YR12, YR15, YR18, YR04, YR07, YG93, YG95, YG99, C5, C7, C9, BV11, BV11, BV13, BV17, B0000, E51, Distress paints (For background paper)
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Circle Dies (Spellbinders), buttons, twine
- Come and Get it Challenges – Use a Digi with an Autumn Theme
- The Corrosive Challenge – Challenge # 208 – Autumn/Fall
- Just us Girls Challenges – Just Us Girls #258 Watercolor
- My Time to Craft Challenge – Challenge #258 ‘Halloween’
Thanks for stopping by!