It’s the first day of the month…time for another Sunshine Mail Challenge. The theme is “ANYTHING GOES” and it is sponsored by Stitchy Bear. My card uses an image is called Flowers For Mom created by Stitchy Stamps.
- Image: Flowers For Mom created by Stitchy Stamps – via Stitchy Bear
- Paper: White cardstock(PTI) gray cardstock(Recollections) (DP) Indigo Bleu
- Ink: Copics –Flowers R32, YG00, YG03, YG63, YG67 YG17; Cloths B93, B95, B99, W1, W3, W5, E40, E42, BG10, BG11, BG15; Hat Y21, Y26; Hair Y23, YR24, YR27; Skin E00, E21, E11, E02
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Happy Hello dies (MFT), On the Edge dies (Spellbinders)
I hope you join the challenge this month!! Sunshine Mail sends happy mail, but not necessarily holiday mail so no holiday specific cards. It is such a wonderful organization! AND if you want to get involved other ways, just go to Sunshine Mail Foundation and learn more!… and now I am off to mail my card into Sunshine Mail Foundation – that is the only way to qualify to win the challenge and a prize from Stitchy Bear! Come on!! Join the fun!
- Emerald Fairies – Challenge #59 ~ Springtime
- Creatalicious Challenges – Challenge #67 – Flower Power
- Speedy Fox and Friends – Challenge 229 – County Fair
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great Day!
Yeehaw!! This sweet little guy was a top pick at Speedy Fox and Friends!