Today’s card is for this month’s Doodle Pantry Challenge DPDC49. I have had this little guy for a while and I was finally able to get him on a card.
For fun I thought I would create a background with Tim Holtz distress paints and a clock embossing folder thinking it would be cute to use clocks to go along with the sentiment. What do you think?
- Image: Critter Tales digi set from Doodle Pantry
- Paper: Vintage Cream card (PTI), brown card (Recollections) water color paper
- Ink: background (distress inks) Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves, Frayed Burlap, Peeled Paint; Gator: Y26, Y28, YG63, YG67, YG03
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Oval and Scallop Oval punches (SU), Clock embossing folder (Tim Holtz)
- Crafting by Design – Rock Around the Clock
- Addicted to Stamps – Challenge #109 – CAS
- Perfectly Rustic – Challenge No.29 – Masculine Card
Thanks for stopping by!
How FUn!! This card won the challenge at Crafting by Design!