Today’s card is for this month’s Doodle Pantry Challenge DPDC49. I have had this little guy for a while and I was finally able to get him on a card.
For fun I thought I would create a background with Tim Holtz distress paints and a clock embossing folder thinking it would be cute to use clocks to go along with the sentiment. What do you think?
- Image: Critter Tales digi set from Doodle Pantry
- Paper: Vintage Cream card (PTI), brown card (Recollections) water color paper
- Ink: background (distress inks) Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves, Frayed Burlap, Peeled Paint; Gator: Y26, Y28, YG63, YG67, YG03
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Oval and Scallop Oval punches (SU), Clock embossing folder (Tim Holtz)
- Crafting by Design – Rock Around the Clock
- Addicted to Stamps – Challenge #109 – CAS
- Perfectly Rustic – Challenge No.29 – Masculine Card
Thanks for stopping by!
How FUn!! This card won the challenge at Crafting by Design!
Your ‘later ‘gator’, paired with the clocks, is charming! Sweet image; pretty colours = clever combination, indeed. Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
The distress ink BG is gorgeous 🙂 like that fun image of gator. Thank you for sharing with ATSM!
Kim Butterworth said:
Cool background and you alligator is very cute. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.
Love that background with the muted colours! Great idea to use the gator. Thank you for joining us at ATSM and hope to see you again soon.
Mynn xx said:
This is super fun! LOVE the great colors and the fun texture! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry! HUGS! 🙂 Mynn xx