It’s the first day of the month…time for another Sunshine Mail Challenge. The theme is “ANYTHING GOES” and it is sponsored by Stitchy Bear. My card uses an image is called Sniffing Daisies -Delicious Doodles created by Delicious Doodles.
For fun I decided to take a “Try a new technique” challenge at Splitcoast Stampers – TLC 496 Faux Blocking – Lots of fun and I love the result!!
- Image: Sniffing Daisies -Delicious Doodles digi by Delicious Doodles – via Stitchy Bear
- Paper: White cardstock(PTI) black cardstock(Recollections)
- Ink: Copics –Flowers R32, R35, R37, R39, R43, YG01, YG03, YG63, YG67; Dress R00, R01, R02, R05, R08, B01, B02, B04; Hair E70, E74, E77, E79; Skin E00, E21, E11, E51, E02
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies
I hope you join the challenge this month!! Sunshine Mail sends happy mail, but not necessarily holiday mail so no holiday specific cards. It is such a wonderful organization! AND if you want to get involved other ways, just go to Sunshine Mail Foundation and learn more!… and now I am off to mail my card into Sunshine Mail Foundation – that is the only way to qualify to win the challenge and a prize from Stitchy Bear! Come on!! Join the fun!
- Cute Card Thursday – Challenge 334 – Clean and Simple!
- Crafty Creations – Challenge #269: Flower Power
- Sister Act Card Challenges – Challenge #70 ATG
- The Crafting Cafe – Photo Inspiration
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great Day!
YAY!! This card was a top pick at Crafty Creations AND at the Crafting Cafe – Woo Hoo!!